numerous occasions: from the dugout shupe stands and openly says "get the GD bunt down son" or "throw the GD ball across the plate son".
heard this one the other day...
shupe to a player on his team: "son you look like a quadriplegic trying to play baseball"
"I'm not here to be loved, I'm here to win."
numerous occasions: from the dugout shupe stands and openly says "get the GD bunt down son" or "throw the GD ball across the plate son".
[img]http://www.usersigs.com/site/./data/media/14/581140986869_2.png[/img]
[ QUOTE ]
You asked for it.
(after losing to Coeburn at Coeburn) "Boys get on the bus, and don't think about it. The sun never shines on a dog's [censored] twice"
True Shupe quote
[/ QUOTE ]
Did you all loose to Coeburn again?
[img]http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg277/cfd_1623/l_718884585b96167d3016bd636fbe24c0.gif[/img]
More times than not, the Tribe has had the upper hand vs the Knights. Coeburn's record vs us historically has been better than the rest of the league, but it has been well below .500. Mack's record vs Hubbard was still good.
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future
Old School Shupe
"Son you couldn't hit water if you fell out of a boat."
To a long haired male student in class.
"Son, why don't you get a hair cut and some self-respect."
A funny Shupe story:
We were taking bp one afternoon and the 'ol man decided to throw. I can't remember who was hitting put he hit a screamer that hit Shupe right in the chest and knocked him to the ground. He layed on the ground motionless. The funny (sad) thing was not a player or coach ran out to check on him. The consensus was, "I think we finally killed him."
He finally did manage to get back up and said these words: "I'm coaching you, I'll coach your kids, and I'll coach your grandkids." "You're a bunch of S.O.B.'s" We all about fell down we laughed so hard!
Hail to the Redskins
Someone needs to publish these they are pretty entertaining. The title could be "my bat my ball my scowl"
Call it like you see it
Post deleted by UTVols2
[IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/view/926256/tennessee-vols-al-wilson-o.gif[/IMG]
This is not something he said, but I remember one time it was really cold and there was a portable kerosene heater in the dugout (one like they use on construction sites), and coach Shupe got too close to it and it caught his pants on fire. It was comical.
Bookmarks